9 Pc. Ultimate BBQ Kit
9 Pc. Ultimate BBQ Kit
- Heavy-duty construction roll is lightweight, resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs
- Provides a convenient storage solution that can be easily transported
- Fully adjustable, detachable shoulder strap
- M30007M 7-Pocket Knife Roll Black
- M23900* Slim Paring Knife
- M13701 BPX® 5.1″ Stiff Boning Knife 5.1″ (12.9 cm)
- M13721 BPX® Granton Edge Slicer 11″ (27.9 cm)
- M13720 BPX® Chef’s Knife 8″ (20.3 cm)
- M13715 BPX® Butcher Knife 8″ (20.3 cm)
- M13718 BPX® Granton Edge Butcher Knife 10″ (25.4 cm)
- M21010 Genesis® Traditional Steel 10″ (25.4 cm)
- M15940B Pocket Sharpener Bulk
- *M23900 is a Millennia® brand knife which does not have a mirror finished, ice hardened blade.
Convenient set configurations provide the key knives needed in one simple package. Each set is a unique storage solution.
Product MaterialHigh-Carbon German Steel, 600D Polyester
Handle MaterialGlass Reinforced Nylon
ConstructionStamped, Ice Hardened
CertificationsNSF Knives Only
Country of OriginTaiwan
It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.