12″ (30.5 cm)
12" (30.5 cm)
The perfect knife to effortlessly achieve even slices of delicious brisket. Patent pending design combines the perfect blade length, height and stiffness, and it won’t catch and damage the ends of your butcher block. One use and you will realize this is the best knife to use for slicing brisket.
- One-piece high-carbon Japanese steel
- Raised Santoprene® textured handle for vastly improved grip and greater comfort
- The highest quality Japanese steel allows for easy blade maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor-sharp edge
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety
- Protective finger guard
- Ergonomic handle – a combination of Santoprene® for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Use with Knife Guard M33114P
Innovative features and unparalleled performance to meet the demands of today's professional chefs.
Blade MaterialHigh-Carbon Japanese Steel
Handle MaterialSantoprene®, Polypropylene
It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.