Slim Paring Knife
3″ (7.6 cm)
Slim Paring Knife
3" (7.6 cm)
- Color-coded handle for dedicated use applications to assist in better food safety handling practices
- One piece high-carbon Japanese steel offers easy edge maintenance and rapid sharpening for a razor sharp edge
- Raised Santoprene® textured handle for vastly improved grip and greater comfort
- Textured finger points provide slip resistance, grip, and safety
- Protective finger guard for added safety
- Ergonomic handle – a combination of Santoprene® for comfort and polypropylene for durability
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Use with Knife Guard M33110P
For dedicated use applications to assist in better food safety handling practices. Perfect component of a HACCP system.
Blade MaterialHigh-Carbon Japanese Steel
Handle MaterialSantoprene®, Polypropylene
Country of OriginTaiwan
It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.