10 Pc. Knife Case Set
10 Pc. Knife Case Set
- Heavy-duty construction case is lightweight, resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs
- Provides a convenient storage solution that can be easily transported
- Fully adjustable, detachable shoulder strap
- M30110M 10-Pocket Knife Case
- M23540 Renaissance® Paring Knife 3 1/2″ (8.9 cm)
- M23600 Renaissance® Utility Knife 5″ (12.7 cm)
- M23550 Renaissance® Stiff Boning Knife 6″ (15.2 cm)
- M23620 Renaissance® Carving Fork 6″ (15.2 cm)
- M23590 Renaissance® Granton Edge Santoku 7″ (17.8 cm)
- M23570 Renaissance® Wavy Edge Bread Knife 8″ (20.3 cm)
- M23580 Renaissance® Carving Knife 10″ (25.4 cm)
- M23510 Renaissance® Chef’s Knife 8″ (20.3 cm)
- M21010 Genesis® Traditional Steel 10″ (25.4 cm)
Convenient set configurations provide the key knives needed in any kitchen in one simple package. Each set is a unique storage solution.
Product MaterialHigh-Carbon German Steel, 600D Polyester
CertificationsNSF Knives Only
Country of OriginChina, Taiwan
It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit stain-free and high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.