Wavy Edge Slicer
11″ (27.9 cm)
Wavy Edge Slicer
11" (27.9 cm)
- Razor sharp, high-carbon Japanese steel
- Hollow ground blade for easy edge maintenance and rapid sharpening
- Ergonomic polypropylene handle with textured finger points for better grip, slip resistance, and safety
- Wavy edge features teeth along the blade edge to easily penetrate the tough outer crust or skin of the food being cut while protecting the soft inner part from tearing
- Protective finger guard for added safety
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Use with Knife Guard M33114P
12" (30.5 cm)
10" (25.4 cm)
An exceptional combination of quality, design, materials and craftsmanship for the value minded kitchen.
Blade MaterialHigh-Carbon Japanese Steel
Country of OriginTaiwan
It is not recommended to wash your knife in a dishwasher. The performance of your knife can be diminished if not cared for properly. Please follow these guidelines to maximize the performance of Mercer’s knives:
After each use, carefully wash cutlery by hand with warm water and mild- to medium-strength soap; rinse and thoroughly dry it with a soft towel.
Cutlery should never be washed in a dishwasher: the intense heat and radical temperature changes may cause the handle to deteriorate; the blade edges will become dull through rubbing against each other; and caustic soap will cause staining and pitting of the blade.
Cutlery should not be soaked or submerged for long periods. Chlorine and bleach products discolor and pit high-carbon steel. If chlorine or bleach products come in contact with the blade, thoroughly rinse off immediately.
Galvanic action—the transfer of electrons from one metal to another—may cause pitting on the blades. To prevent this, avoid long periods of soaking in aluminum pans or a stainless steel sink, remove cutlery from condiments (such as mayonnaise) stored in aluminum or stainless steel pans.
Always store cutlery in a cutlery block or sheath to preserve the cutting edges and prevent personal injury.